We had an amazing weekend! We took the youth up to Pomerelle for Ski and Share. Honestly I was not really looking forward to going. But I am so glad I did. We had a blast. The speaker was great, the band was great and the skiing was soooo much fun. I took my camera with me so I could have lots of picture for the blog and also make a slide show for the kids. The night we got there I forgot to bring the camera along to dinner and to services. I was a little upset but figured since there would be two more services it didnt make that much difference. But when we got up to Pomerelle the next morning and I realized I forgot my camera at the room, I was really ticked. There were no other chances to take pictures of the kids skiing. Wes was gracious enough to walk up the bunny hill and take a few pictures with his camera phone. I will post those pictures when he emails them to me. It might be a few days. So you would think I had learned my lesson and take the camera with me from then on right? Ya right, nope, I forgot it again. No camera for the the pizza dinner at the church or for the services that night. I finally managed to remember for the last breakfast and service.
This is the girls car.

Boys car....poor Breanna

This is what happens when you let the kids look at pictures already taken on the camera. They play. They had taken a bunch of funny pictures.


This is the band. The girls thought the guy who played bass was gorgeous. He's the one on the far left.

The kids are seven rows back. This is only a small portion of the youth that attended ski and share. There a alot more on both sides of the auditorium.

Like I said it was an amazing weekend. God was really working in the hearts of the youth and the adults. 23 kids accepted the Lord to be their savior, 32 rededicated their lives to the Lord and 15 surrended their lives to the ministry.
WOW!!
No comments:
Post a Comment