Saturday, May 3, 2008

Green thumb...maybe...hopefully?

Ok, so maybe just not quite as brown. I have decided this year to do better with the flowers. (or atleast try) I planted the pansies Rosemary gave me in a basket. I had so much fun I wanted to do more! I really want this place to look nice and colorful. Katelyn and I spent all morning and part of the afternoon pulling weeds. Things are really starting to take shape.


These are the pansies I got from Rosemary. I got the basket at the thrift store. Pretty cool, huh? I am really getting into this.


I am still trying to learn what looks good with what, what has to go in the sun, what needs shade. I've had to replant some of them because they needed different things. I dont remember what these are but I think the flowers will be different colors. Obviously there will be blue and white but I think there will be pink and maybe red.


Oops, actually these are the pansies. I dont remember what those others are. But they like mostly shade. So I put them in the front of the house.


This one I really like. I think it is so pretty. It likes lots of sun so I dont have to worry about it so much. As long as I dont let it dry up.


Now I dont have to worry about planting something and leaving it when we move. I can just take them with us. I should have tried this along time ago. Hopefully I dont get too carried away though. (Now I need to focus on my house plants, they're looking pretty sad.)

No comments: