Yay!!! Only 7 more days til Dave comes home! We are so excited we can hardly contain ourselves! This is his last R&R until he is home for good. I hope anyway. He has been talking about maybe having to go back after his year is up, depending on how the economy is. But we'll cross that road when we come to it. Right now all we care about is the time we get to spend with him.
He left the base on the convoy today. It takes him to wherever it is that he goes to wait for his flight. He will be there for a few days, then on a plane for HOME! I am still waiting for him to call me and let me know he made it ok. I was feeling pretty anxious and worried about him earlier, but we prayed for him and us in church tonight and I am feeling more peaceful now. God is faithful, our comforter, our strength and our protector. Dave is in God's loving hands and we will see him soon!!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment