Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am home...


but my heart is still in Tennessee. It was great to see everyone again. It is good to be home but I already miss the friends that are so special to me. It is so beautiful there. Everything is so green. And the trees...oh my goodness... they are everywhere...tons and tons of trees.

You can see a few houses in these trees but there are alot more in there that you cant see. That is almost what the whole town looks like. Actually, that IS what the whole town looks like. Its probably what the whole state looks like.


This is Westwood Baptist Church. The picture is so far away because the building is so HUGE! But it matches the hearts of all the members that attend. They made me feel so welcome and loved. I really felt at home there.

Paul brought the message in both services Sunday morning. He really did an amazing job. I am glad I had the opportunity to be there to hear him speak. He really does have a serious side, its not a very big side, but it is still there nonetheless. ;-)


Melissa and I had a great time!! We are so comfortable with each other, it feels like we have known each other for years. God is so good to give us what we need right when we need it. Our friendship really is a God thing. I am already looking forward to my next trip.

No comments: