Just a little bit of celebration. It took all three sets but they finally beat Vallivue. I think they were still working out all the nerves in the first one. They didnt lose by too much. The next two they pretty much stomped them.
Yep, it was difinately out!
Her form is really improving. She had alot of great serves. The B-team coach is doing a great job with the girls. They continue to stomp the A-team in all the scrimmages. (Which makes the A coach extremely mad) And I say HA!! Katelyn said today she might have a chance to move up to the A-team. They are talking about picking 2 girls to move up and her name was one that came up. None of the girls want to move up. They have a great team and play really well together. They are all talking about passing it up if they are chosen. I cant say as I blame them.
She wont be too happy when she sees this picture. But it was a great hit. Hard and right to the floor. Point for Katelyn's team! All the girls played really well. And their attitudes were great, even when they were losing. Great sportsmanship!! I am really proud of each one of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment