Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun in the snow!

Grammy took the kids to McCall today to play in the snow. They got to wander around and look at some of the sculptures. They had a blast!




Taylor decided she'd had enough of the snow and sat and listened to her ipod instead. Great bubble!

KING OF THE......block?

While the kids were playing in the snow I got to have some very much needed quiet time. Katelyn was a little concerned because I would be all alone. Ha! I told her not to worry, mom would be juuust fine. ;-) I can be a very selfish mom. I love my kids dearly but I also enjoy my alone time. As you can see someone was feeling a little left out. She was missing her kids and thought she needed some attention. I was trying to get some work done but I think she thought she was more important.

CRAZY CAT!!!!

No comments: