MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family history - Family tree diagram
The kids and I had a great Valentines evening. I surprised them by taking most of the evening off from work and picking them up early. I had bought some caramel popcorn, buttered popcorn, candy and pop earlier today for a movie night at home. Before I picked up the kids I had stopped at McDonalds for our dinner. Then got the kids and went to Hollywood video. I did not plan that very well at all. Three kids in a video store trying to pick a movie they all would agree on, yeah right! By the time we got out of there the food was pretty cold. But it didnt matter, we were home at a decent hour, had a nice fire going, lit the oil lamps and watched a cute movie, but most of all we enjoyed each others company. (and yes we ended up renting two movies because they couldnt agree on one)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Strasburg Look-alike Meter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment