Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

We had a wonderful time yesterday for the 4th. We spent the day in Emmett with mom and Fred. Grandma and Verl came out for the day as well. Arent they cute walking hand in hand? I think they are only holding hands to help each other. But it is still cute none the less.
Dawn and Dave flew in Thursday and are staying until Sunday. It was nice to see them again. Daniel sure is getting big. I have a whole bunch of cute pictures of him. I will do another post on just him later. They are doing a wonderful job with him. He is very polite and well behaved for a 2 year old.

Taylor brought Emily out with us. We didnt see much of them, they kind of kept to themselves. I guess they are getting to be that age.

Fred was given a gift in this big ol box. Chance loves boxes more that toys. He always has. He couldnt pass this one up. He climbed in and Dave closed it up on him. Daniel thought that was pretty cool and jumped on top. Chance was trying to wave but Daniel kept grabbing his hand.

They played with this box for quite a while. Chance was having alot of fun with it until Dave turned it over with him inside. That scared him a little not being able to get out. But it didnt stop him from playing.

The fireworks were ok. The kids seemed to enjoy them. I didnt get pictures of them with the sparklers. My camera was hooked to moms laptop so she could have the pictures also.

This is the first year in I dont know how many that I had to buy the fireworks. It probably would have been better had Dave been home to choose them. But the kids didnt seem to mind. Except they wished he was here to celebrate with us.

No comments: