Friday, July 25, 2008

Love the Seahawks!

A perfect fit! Someone really special who loves me so much ordered this skin for my laptop and had it shipped to our house. I LOVE IT!!

Thanks babe. It looks really good doesnt it? I never would have thought of something like that. But Dave is always thinking and looking for stuff that I would like. I have quite a bit of Seahawks stuff that he has found and bought for me. I just cant get enough. Sounds pretty selfish huh? ;-)

Ok, enough about me and the Seahawks. Look who finally came for a visit. It is good to have Erik in the house again. We hadnt seen him for over a month. I'm not sure what we are going to do, we dont really have any special plans. This weekend we are probably just going to hang out and take it easy. But when he comes back in two weeks, guess what? He will be 17!!! Can you believe it?
Where has the time gone? He has grown up so fast. I told him to be thinking about something that he would like to do for his birthday. I want to do something really special for him, but he is so hard to figure out. Hopefully he will come up with something.

The girls were excited to see him. I dont think they have left his side since he's been here. He doesnt seem to mind though (yet). I think he kind of missed us too.

No comments: